-
Re: The First Amovta- An Aquarian StoryBook *Invite Only*
Awesome SB, Ish! Let me know if I have to change any of this! Name: Kirila Age: 21 Gender: Female Rank/Roll: Warrior 2 *P* Appearance: She has long, dark brown ...
Oct 24, 2010 -
Re: The Apocolypse...*Accepting, started*
Sorry to ask again, but are you still accepting characters? If I need to I can explain why my character wasn't with them at first.
Oct 20, 2010 -
Re: The Apocolypse...*Accepting, started*
Is it too late to join?
Oct 18, 2010 -
Re: Movie Quotes
"You know, sometimes, when we have no heat, nothing to eat, and no money, I wonder: Why did I ever leave home? And then they call. And I remember." ~Rent
Oct 15, 2010 -
Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting
bump...
Oct 15, 2010 -
Re: Movie Quotes
"Don't these people ever die?" ~X-Men
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting
Fawn Trell Another disheartening thought occurred to me as I hopped down from my tree, shooting another glance at the body. Every moment the camera flicked back to us, the ...
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: Movie Quotes
"THIS. IS. SPARTA " ~300
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting
Fawn Trell I didn't realize I had fallen asleep until I woke. I was surprised by the warm mugginess and the feeling of being cocooned, and suddenly realized that in ...
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: The Hunger Games 2 DT
*ignore what i just said, I didn't see Calligraphy's post XD
Oct 11, 2010 -
Re: The Hunger Games 2 DT
... I really want to post, but there's nothing to post without going way beyond whatever time period everyone else is in =(
Oct 11, 2010 -
Re: Movie Quotes
"I... Am Optimus Prime." ~Transformers
Oct 10, 2010 -
Re: The Network *INVITE ONLY*
Markuus Being swamped by children as I was, it was hard to get a head count on them. Suddenly they all swarmed around Aziell, and I was able to count ...
Oct 10, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
9/10 so cute! i love kittens!
Oct 10, 2010 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
10/10 it reminds me of Elvis for some reason...
Oct 10, 2010
