User avatar

Blueskysummer

  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    Eli He couldn't help a small yelp o surprise as someone plopped down directly beside him. his skin colored minutely at the way he'd broken from his calm-and-cool persona, but ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    (is it okay if I go ahead and start? I'll delete this if it's not okay) Eli The desert sand was still hot on his bare feet, but a cold, ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "Get.... Off.... Mah... bench!" ~Steel Magnolias

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    NAME: Eliot (Eli) Wrangler GENDER: Male AGE: 17 APPEARANCE: His naturally brown hair has been bleached and dyed in streaks of red and orange, but from his time in JD ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The First Amovta- An Aquarian StoryBook *Invite Only*

    Kirila Elinia was mumbling something, and I had to put my face right next to hers to make it out. Retreat? No, she nixed that. She wanted me to help ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    (extending my post as a bump and to get things rolling) Fawn Trell Man, was that water cold. My hand was clamped in Elson's so tight it hurt, but it ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The First Amovta- An Aquarian StoryBook *Invite Only*

    Kirila Get up I turned over in my covers, pulling them in against me. Something big and warm was nearby, and I pulled it in. Warmth was good these cold, ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    Who's the monkey?!~The Lion King

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: War of 2201: Bank Job Part 2 of 2 (5)

    This is a really great story, first off. Though I haven't read part one, I still was able to follow around. however, it could use a bit of fine-tuning. The ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The First Amovta- An Aquarian StoryBook *Invite Only*

    Name: Lizard Boy (Real name: Thrent, but he rarely goes by it or tells anyone) Age: 14 Gender: Male Rank/Roll: Wanderer/orphan Appearance: he's a scrawny, sunburnt, wild looking boy. his ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    -How'd you get here? -Well, I bought a car. Turned out to be an alien robot. Who knew? ~Transformers

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The First Amovta- An Aquarian StoryBook *Invite Only*

    Hey, can I make a second character? I want to make a boy that follows behind the group, never really approaching them but is pretty much always found by looking ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Best Funny Quotes From YOUR Writing!

    Ooh! I have some! both of the folowing are from my 'Powers' story 1: It says here the symptoms are nausea, headaches, passing out, hallucinations, and unexplained outbursts of anger. ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    bump to remind to post ;P

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "I care, I care!" ~Surfs up

    Oct 25, 2010


Resistance is futile.
— The Borg