User avatar

Blueskysummer

  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    I really like Roadnevertraveled's idea... but otherwise the no mentor/no gifts is great with me!

    Dec 16, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunger Games 3

    sounds awesome! Thanks, guys!

    Dec 16, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunger Games 3

    Anyone up for making an alliance with Specs and Cos? They're the brains, but they need brawn, or just anyone else who wishes to join up with them.

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    (well, that didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would.... here they are!) Name: Specs Wyre Age: 13 Gender: male District: 3 Appearance/Picture: Specs is a scrawny, short, ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    I found a list of ideas on the Hunger Games wiki. here they are! I didn't think them up, they were made up by _sunshinyday_ from the wiki * "As ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    please save me a spot as district 3 boy, and if i can have two characters (or no-one else wants it) district 10 girl. I'll make the profiles as soon ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    I'm in for a new SB! I can make a character definitely by next Thursday, that's when the last of my exams is done. (We get out the day before ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Powers Ch 7

    The noise in a crowd is overwhelming in the best of situations. Everyone’s talking, conversing, making noises, trying to get to their own personal place on time and take care ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: When the Sand Runs Out (Chapter One: Katie)

    First off, amazing story! You manage to fit so much depth into the characters in just the first chapter, I feel as if I already know Katie. Your storytelling has ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    *bump* anyone for trying to re-start it? I know nano kind of killed it for a while...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Uprising *accepting*

    Work in progress, I'll finish later! Name: Trenna (codename Vixen) Gender: Female Age (Can we have above say 19 please, unless there is a good reason to be younger): 20 ...

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    Eli Storm's sudden depart from his side surprised Eli, but he probably should have expected it. This girl was different, revealing and open one moment, protective and withdrawn the next. ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    Kitty! ~Monster's inc

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    Eli Eli couldn't believe what he was hearing. her story... it made his seem shallow and uppity, he'd never had to fight for food, all of his activities had just ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    Eli He scoffed jokingly. "Yes, but if we get lost, who knows? We might end up somewhere better. Not that I'd get you lost." He added cockily. He was on ...

    Nov 24, 2010


We know what a person thinks not when he tells us what he thinks, but by his actions.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer