User avatar

Blueskysummer

  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    (in Mortal Combat style) FINISH HIM *Bum bum buuuummm!*

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Specs Wyre The large boy was asleep. He was weak from burns and probably disoriented with smoke inhalation. This would be an easy kill. Specs pulled out his knife, limping ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Specs Wyre One of Victor's trips went off, the wail echoing throughout the dome. It was followed by loud footfalls as Victor went after the other tribute. Now certain that ...

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Specs Wyre He opened his eyes. There was no way to tell how long he had been sleeping, but he felt rested, so he guessed at least eight hours. Though ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    (My bad. Wow, I made a lot of mistakes in that post... all fixed now. Nothing really for Specs to do now, I'll wait for something else to happen first ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Specs Wyre There was another cannon. One more dead. Four were left, including him. It would all be over soon. Victor would surely still be alive, he was too difficult ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Specs Wyre His arms were longer. He knew she was gone before the realization set into her eyes. And yet, there was something about her. She didn't cry out for ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    (I Don't think I can post tonight, I'll try for tomorrow, when I'm less busy)

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    (Specs, Claire and Lyndolin in the cornicopia, I'm waiting for Ithy to post, but if he doesn't tonight I'll post again)

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Specs Wyre The girl had no weapons. But still, she would be able to overpower him. He had to use her lack of strategy to his own advantage. She moved ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Specs Wyre He was glad to be rid of the other two. Well, maybe not glad. Happiness was an unintelligent emotion, and he rarely felt 'glad'. It was more that ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Specs Wyre Free of the wind, Specs' mind began to work again. He wouldn't last long here, back against metal, waiting for other tributes to come and finish them off. ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Specs Wyre There were no questions on the dying girl in the bushes, though Charlie gave her a glance once or twice. He doubted any of them knew it was ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunger Games 3

    sounds good! I'm excited!

    Jan 11, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunger Games 3

    I like that. Maybe have the water periodically rise and fall? keep the tributes on their feet?

    Jan 11, 2011


The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown