User avatar

Blueskysummer

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lather and Nothing Else- rewrite

    This was delightfully creepy. I loved that you gave his motives, as well as lingered on his morals of being an honest barber. It not only gave him depth, but ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Network *INVITE ONLY*

    Name: Markuus Flint Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance: Markuus is a muscular, strong boy, though his life as an orphan and his food runs have made him lean. A medium ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Anthony's School for the Unalike and Unequal

    Name Cameo (nicknamed Cam) Age 15 Gender Female Teacher or Student: Student Appearance first off, she’s tiny. Barely making it to 4’3” and skinny as a twig, she looks disproportionate ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Powers (3&4)

    Two figures entered a dark room, one pulling the other, while the one in tow followed eagerly. The base beat of music came up through the floor, as well as ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Synesthesia (part 1)

    This is amazing. Granted, it is slightly adult for my taste, but that's not really a bad thing. There are a few punctuation problems, but those can be fixed with ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Powers (2)

    It's a chapter in my 'Powers' novel. I'm glad you liked it.

    Sep 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Teenager's World (1)

    I do have to say that this has potential. The intro paragraph really pulled me in immediately. But, it also has a lot of tuning up to do... Firstly, I ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Powers (2)

    Welcome to chapter 2! Please read and review (especially review, I'm in dire need of those...). And check out chapter 1 if you like it! “You know what I don’t ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Switch (2)

    I'm glad to see this continue so soon! Though I do have to say I liked the first chapter better, this is still very good. A few technical details need ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Switch (1)

    First off, I'd like to say that I'm really intrigued by this story. I want to know what happens next, and what significance the girl has in the plot. Though ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Powers

    POWERS Prologue: Get up. Eyes opened. Blinked. Saw the sky. Get up. Legs moved. Arms pushed up. Feet stood. Who are you? Can you walk? Legs took a step. Another. ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello, everyone! My online alias is Sky, though you can call me whatever nickname you find fitting. I'm an aspiring novelist who can never focus long enough on one story ...

    Sep 27, 2010


The only distinction that makes one a hero is constantly fighting back your villain arc.
— RangerofIthilien