User avatar

Blueskysummer

  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 DT

    looks like Dune'll be after Fawn, huh? sorry if we posted nearly the same things, i was writing mine when you posted yours.

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    Fawn Trell The starting cannon blew and I was off like a shot. So fast that I worried for a moment that the explosives around the platforms, the ones that ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 DT

    okay. I've just really been wanting to post the next scene... let me know if what I take from the cornicopia is too much, I'll change it if I have ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 DT

    so, who's left to post for the reaping before the games can start?

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Anthony's School for the Unalike and Unequal

    Cameo The girl frowned. "See, that's what stopped me in the first place. I have no idea what I want! I'll know when they come to me, I guess." she ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Anthony's School for the Unalike and Unequal

    Cameo Cam took a moment to think. Three wishes? Well, technically two, since she would agree to the deal. But what to wish for...? she had her shiny stockpile. She ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Network *INVITE ONLY*

    Markuus Something told me the conversation was taking a turn to a more mature topic than many of the younger orphans would understand. I quickly dropped back, trusting Delilah to ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    Fawn Trell Some tributes claimed to have a sort of revelation when they were picked. In previous years, I had seen some fall to the ground in a defeated manner ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 DT

    Ah! Like the judges session? i think the equivelent of that is our post number, but that would be cool

    Oct 1, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 DT

    I think if we don't post about the training sessions we should at least make some sort of list determining alliances. I'm good for either one.

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Anthony's School for the Unalike and Unequal

    Cameo The pixie completely ignored the warning, holding the lamp up to the sun. "It's ... so... shiny ..." she said in awe before clutching it to her chest and ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 DT

    When we start, are we going to start with a short pre-games session, like they have in the books? To make alliances and train? It might make the SB last ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Anthony's School for the Unalike and Unequal

    Cameo Cam was having a good day, trinket-wise. She'd found a pretty necklace, most likely rhinestone but still quite shiny, A rat-shaped broach that had what looked like a real ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Network *INVITE ONLY*

    Markuus Both the Tony fiasco and now the attack of Leah, I was slightly overwhelmed. I laughed as Adara joined in the attack of Leah, and was about to shout ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    Name: Fawn Trell Age: 15 Gender: girl District:9 Appearance/Picture: She's lean, and has a knack for making herself a smaller target. Her long legs allow her to run fast, but ...

    Sep 30, 2010


If you receive a bribe, you must report it in your income.
— John Oliver