User avatar

Blues

Blues

  • YWS Re: Need Help Writing a Basic Review?

    This is great! I'd have loved to have seen this when I was a newbie! Show, don't Tell (If the writer is saying "He laughed.", they're showing. Tell them to ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Question about Mods?

    *Sudden understanding floods AhmadBlues* Oohh! Thanks Lumi!

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Question about Mods?

    Hi everyone ^_^ I know Mods look after the site and make sure everything is in working order etc but... what does that mean that they do? XD Check for ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pizza is now a vegetable!

    Finally! More reason to pick up the phone up and call Pizza hut (what flavour to order.. hmm)

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Six Love Questions

    Deanie! This is truly amazing. I love it - it really touches me :3 I can't say much apart from brilliant! :D (Sorry that it wasn't much help. I'm still ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Attention All YWS Members

    Slowly we're turning into Airstrip One/Oceania. Hi Big Brother! I know you're watching now! (1984 Big brother as in)

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Some arrogant, stuck-up dude that everyone wants to slap and the mods want to ban... Tin_Can123

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Mine: Baaaaasically, I know you're reading the first page to see if you like the book. I'll be awesome like I am and tell you that Fred dies, Mike gets ...

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Story idea help...

    Never seen one, but I HAVE seen something similar above a road where it's like a digital billboard round the corner from my house. Thanks BDL!

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Have you ever met a YWSer?

    Yeeeeee-no. Sadly. Although I know there are lots of Londoners on this ^_^ So chances are, I've met them. Maybe not, seeing as there are 7.5 million here.

    Nov 21, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Blues' Fiction Reviews, inc. [Closed]

    Sure! I'll do them as soon as possible :)

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Writerfeed Pad

    Our of curiosity, how were you accessing the pads? Through going to the actual website and adding /AhmadBlues at the end of it. Where would security and the other options ...

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Writerfeed Pad

    It still didn't work, but I managed to make one that had my account name. Thanks!

    Nov 20, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Writerfeed Pad

    Now that WFP is back up, I was trying to use it for the first time. However, it keeps telling me to make a new pad, even though I joined ...

    Nov 20, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Angel Harrison Chapter 2

    Hi! Here as requested! Before I begin, any harshness is purely unintentional ^_^ Nitpicks I stick my tongue out and reach for my nose, stretching every muscle in that saliva ...

    Nov 19, 2011


Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
— Martin Luther King Jr.