User avatar

Blues

Blues

  • WRFF Archive Re: Help me help you. Request a review! (closed, for now)

    Hai Auntie ^_^ Ducky here! Could you take a look at this for me? It's a short story that I recently rewrote and I'm quite pleased with so I just ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Review Bureau;)

    Ooh yes, me! Well you said I could let you know ^_^ It's this short story which was featured in September. I was too focused on my novel to rewrite ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Hand to Hold - a 7/7 Memorial (Rewritten)

    Hi All! This story is a rewrite of a previously featured story I wrote about the 7/7 Bombings in London 6 years ago. I've tried to work on your comments ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Hero (temporary: any ideas)

    Hi Panda! I'm here - finally - as it's the weekend. I had about 6-7 reviews to I finally managed to make it here. Anyway, let's get started! The Good ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    PinkStrawberry!

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    PinkStrawberry!

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    This'll be hard 'cause I always imagined you as a dancing duck. No, really. O.o Okay, darkish skin I WISH , brown hair in spikes I'm not that cool! ditch ...

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Other Re: Fill-out form for access to Heaven.

    Oh my God, this is HILARIOUS! I love how you included elements from Christianity (and other religions) like the trees and fruits comment. I just love it. I have two ...

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Twilight Sucks

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    HarryPotterRocks: 5' 4'9" , dark brown hair that's goes down to your shoulders a little above my shoulders , wearing a Harry Potter T-Shirt (I wish) and blue jeans pyjamas ...

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Battle Of The Hopeless (Chapter 6)

    Hey! I'm here as requested :) The format WOW. What a format! I've never in the history of ever seen something as experimental as that. And the plus is that ...

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Battle Of The Hopeless (Chapter 4)

    Hi, Polinka! Here as requested! Also, I do hope I didn't take too long to come to it. It's the weekend so I'm reviewing now when I have time :) ...

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    123bku

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pizza is now a vegetable!

    Maybe a better description would be an overall healthy meal. Ingredients: Tomato (paste as well), Cheese, Bread, Pepper, Onion, Mushroom Well that looks healthy enough. And we've even got a ...

    Nov 25, 2011
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Linguistics and Dialogue, Intro

    I love this! What a brilliant way to get lots of characterization, I wondered how. Thanks for the great article!

    Nov 24, 2011


You wanna be a writer? You don't know how or when? Find a quiet place, use a humble pen.
— Paul Simon