User avatar

Blues

Blues

  • Lounge, The Re: The Plan for YWS Domination

    Woo! I was actually thinking of challenging myself to decrease the number of works with no reviews by a page yesterday. I suppose this is the best time to start ...

    Dec 2, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    D'aww, the one behind the boy in the grey suit? ;D *likes*

    Dec 1, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    :o Twisted! You're back! :D

    Nov 28, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Soon to be a published Author!

    Congratulations! :D I hope my local bookstore will have a copy so I can check it out :3

    Nov 20, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: How to catch up in NaNo

    I found this page and it has some excellent tips on catching up on NaNo. I'm still at 19000 words even though I should be at 33333 today, and while ...

    Nov 20, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Atmosphere Workshop

    I'll try my best to attend the first one! :3

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Obama vs. Romney

    ...What's the VAT/tax rate there? We used to pay 17.5% but now it's 20%. And we pay lots of different types of tax too, on top of this. Without some ...

    Oct 13, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Obama vs. Romney

    As a Brit, I can't help ask: Why can't America just have free healthcare for all? We still have private hospitals too, but at least everyone can afford healthcare. Sure, ...

    Oct 13, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: It's that time of year again...

    :D NaNo! I can't wait. Add me: I'm "Egyptian Blue" (which is an actual colour). Speaking of Egypt, I'm thinking of a plot idea which involves Ancient Egyptian Gods versus ...

    Oct 8, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Blues' Fiction Reviews, inc. [Closed]

    I really should have checked my WRFF much earlier. xD I'll try and get them all done today! Done so far: Skins (I'll review the next chapters after I finish ...

    Oct 7, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Welcome back, everyone! I'm glad you've returned and I look forward to hopefully meeting you guys!

    Oct 4, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is our system of mathematics flawed?

    I think the Ancient Babylonians' one was 60... but 10 is pretty easy to divide by compared to say, 12.

    Sep 30, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Blues' Fiction Reviews, inc. [Closed]

    And open to new requests!

    Sep 30, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Technology in the classroom.

    It depends on the kind of technology. Sure, textbook apps on iPads, virtual models of a bacterium or of the atom etc would be helpful, but how much is really ...

    Sep 26, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    D; I'm the odd one out.

    Sep 16, 2012


Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind