User avatar

Blues

Blues

  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas avatars!

    Nargles, here's your avatar! It was actually really hard to choose what to do with it so I hope it's okay :3

    Dec 22, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas avatars!

    I couldn't think of anything, Disk, so I put some fairy lights and made it blue ;) How's that? :D

    Dec 21, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas avatars!

    *Sings* Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? Here it is!

    Dec 21, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas avatars!

    Here's your avatar, Lycando!

    Dec 21, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas avatars!

    It doesn't, but you did request that light painting and I thought you'd like that :3 Edit: Do you have any particular ideas for it? I can edit it again ...

    Dec 21, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: What has YWS done for you?

    Where would I be? Probably hiding under the bed and not wanting to come out. YWS - apart from helping me improve my writing, and by improve I mean *really* ...

    Dec 21, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas avatars!

    Sure, Nargles! Here is Probie's (Probie posted after Lauren but his post was lost in the database crash - but not his space in the queue ;) )

    Dec 20, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: New Year Storybook Workshop - January 5th

    Me too!

    Dec 20, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas avatars!

    Also guys, bear with me while I'm doing these - I'm only a 1 man band drowning in work ;) Merry Christmas! 6 days to go. Or 5 in my ...

    Dec 20, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas avatars!

    Lauren! Here's your avatar :3

    Dec 20, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas avatars!

    Illumi, you did ask for this...

    Dec 19, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: It Ain't Easy, Being Green

    Congratulations! :3

    Dec 18, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas avatars!

    I'll try, Lauren! :3

    Dec 17, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas avatars!

    Ceramy, thank reason for this one :P

    Dec 17, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Blues' Fiction Reviews, inc. [Closed]

    Hey all! I have a lot of school work at the moment so I might take slower than usual to finish the reviews. I intend to have them done by ...

    Dec 17, 2012


Once you have people's attention, you have a greater responsibility to tell them something of value.
— Tobias Forge (Ghost B.C.)