User avatar

Blues

Blues

  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Heather will not always rule the world!

    Oh, why, thank you Cadi! That was so kind of you. Cadi is the best. It took her a while to spell my name though ; D

    Jan 7, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello(o, o, o,)!

    Hey, Joy! Welcome to YWS :) I think I've met you in chat. It's brilliant to see you getting involved so soon! How are you liking the site? What do ...

    Jan 7, 2013
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Heather will not always rule the world!

    *I don't always edit posts, but when I do, I prefer them to include ponies.* I feel witty, Oh, so witty. ;) Where would I be without my wit?

    Jan 7, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: The Great Reviewing Workshop || Jan 26th

    Ooh, I think I'll be able to make that! :D

    Jan 7, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: New Junior Moderators

    *waves to all the new greens*

    Jan 6, 2013
  • Holiday Archive Re: 2012 YWS Most Awards! (answers in by Jan 11!)

    Most Likely to be a Janitor: YWS Clown: Is it possible to vote for yourself? Most Spirited: Epicdonkalous Most Chatty: GeeLyria Most Likely to End Up on a Deserted Island: ...

    Jan 6, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: This Month's Featured Member: Lycando!

    Congratulations, Ly! :D

    Jan 5, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi from the pie in the sky.

    Hey, Iarann! You sound like a really cool person xD What kind of things do you do that are arty? Draw? Sculpt? Paint? Something else? Everything at once? xD You ...

    Jan 5, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: #FinishThis2013

    You guys should follow us on Twitter if you haven't already!

    Jan 5, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: New Year Storybook Workshop - January 5th

    Unfortunately, something urgent has come up so there is a possibility that I might not be able to make it D: I'll still try to come but it isn't a ...

    Jan 5, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    Look at the advert at the top (made brighter than everything else). I found the advert at the top very appropriate. :P it's a snoink.jpg

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: #FinishThis2013

    I should be able to do it on most Saturdays provided it's the evening...

    Jan 1, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Review Day December 2012 Statistical Spectacular!

    I like how Hannah completely blew everyone's score out of the water - and their scores were excellent anyway!

    Jan 1, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: 2013 is almost here!

    Welcome to the world, 2013! Make sure that you're better than your sister, 2012. She was horrible.

    Dec 31, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: #FinishThis2013

    Mine is in short, the Hunger Games, Hercules and Ancient Egypt all rolled into one. (Unruly Gods and the modern world are also featured in this)

    Dec 31, 2012


The adjective should reinvent the noun.
— Leslie Norris