User avatar

Blues

Blues

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for having a spider in yours. EEK, IT'S A SPIDER! *Grabs shoe and wacks it repeatedly*

    Oct 15, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photgraphy: Roses, pigeons and Peacocks

    Hi everyone! I'm sorry for not uploading any photos, YWS was (and as I uploaded it too) driving me crazy and not allowing me to - I had lots of ...

    Oct 15, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews From a Jungle Creature

    Hi Tiger! I do hope you don't mind me asking but could you review this? It's rather lonely. It's an action/adventure novel and it's chapter four... yeah. But I included ...

    Oct 15, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, the lion saved them by sending a missile box* into the room the witch was in. (A missile box is a box with a special room that can last ...

    Oct 15, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Change of Heart chapter 1

    Hi Angel, here as requested! :D Before I begin, I recommend you rate this sixteen because you said 'sh*t' and mention sex - it's too low! :) (That means I ...

    Oct 15, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for having more than one thing to ban.

    Oct 14, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official "Omg, I got my name changed!" thread

    I had the glorious idea of changing my name to freak4christ so that people would finally believe that F4C finally came to post. What? I am also a photography student. ...

    Oct 12, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Why I Write..

    Hello, Mkg1017! D'you happen to be a fan of the Chaos Wallking series? Is that where the '1017' comes from? Anyway. Welcome to YWS. I really like this too! But ...

    Oct 12, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Diamond Fist: Chapter 4

    Hi all! A Chapter from Mustafa on the shorter side here. I warn you - if you've not read the novel page of this (the blue box above this) then ...

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Truman? Wasn't he some American President in the '40s who made the atomic bombs drop on Japan? TPBM has met me before.

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........

    Burping Yeah...

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted but you go so fast that you end up seeing your ... um ... derrière from going that fast... I hope some good songs come up (I'm listening to ...

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Without you - David Guetta + Usher

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]

    For having an inspirational signature :D

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    You're all banned for not giving them Cough Medicine! What is wrong with society these days!? XD

    Oct 10, 2011


Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.
— Willie Nelson