User avatar

BlueSunset

BlueSunset

  • Art & Photography Re: Where all the rubbish comes together

    BATMAN You did really amazinggg on them all, but I especially love Batman. :P I agree. All your artwork is amazingly stunning. :D You are a great artist.

    Dec 1, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Night's Artistic Imaginings

    Haha, your welcome! @Nightcrawler :D

    Nov 1, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Night's Artistic Imaginings

    ^o^ Teach me how. That melting elephant, that's amazing. You have talented art skills.

    Nov 1, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: InkHatt Illustrations

    Ohh!! I love the duck, Hatt.

    Jul 13, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Pretzel's Banners

    Are you kidding? It's perfect! ;) Thank you for making the banner for me, Pretzel! :D

    Jul 7, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Pretzel's Banners

    Hey Pretzelsing! If it's not too much trouble, could you make me a banner? I hope I'm not too picky, I don't think I will be but if I am ...

    Jul 6, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Elysium's Banners

    Great banners! :D

    Jul 5, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Elysium's Banners

    Thank you, CaptainSalty! :D The banner is wonderful

    Jul 5, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Elysium's Banners

    Hey, @CaptainSaltWater! I see that you've come back from you're hiatus from creating banners. Well, I've decided to request a new one (I know, already?). I want to refresh my ...

    Jun 29, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Elysium's Banners

    Thanks so much CaptainSalty! I love the banner you made me! :D

    Jun 10, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: DragonLily's stash of color

    Wow - this is great. I think photography is especially interesting. You should definitely continue. My favorite one is the last one. :D

    Jun 8, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Elysium's Banners

    Hey, CaptainSalty! I was wondering if you could make a banner for me. I won't be that picky, but here are some of the things I would want you to ...

    Jun 7, 2015


As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee