User avatar

Blue-Orange

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi im new!!

    Hallo, I'm Lykaios. I'm new to this site too and I also like Harry Potter. When I was younger I would read them over and over again. My favourites were ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: One more new person

    Hallo, I'm Lykaios or Lily. Welcome, I'm new here too. What do you read and write?

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Blue Oranges rock.

    Thanks for the welcomes. :) My favourite eras are World War Two, Medieval, and 1800s (England). :) At the moment I'm writing a fantasy story set in 1800s, I'm having ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Blue Oranges rock.

    Hallo people of YWS! I am Lykaios. I have an accound under that name too but I never got my authorization email . . . :( So I made a ...

    Aug 23, 2008


Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst.
— Castiel