User avatar

Blue-Orange

  • Lounge, The Re: English vs American writers

    Okay then. :) English – American English For spelling with the ‘our’ endings in English, the suffixes for the American-English spelling are also spelt minus the ‘u’. Spellings Colour – ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you know anyone famous?

    What did she say? She didn't say anything, just sort-of made a noise, then gave me my book back without a word and smiled at the next kid. Put me ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Nim's Island

    I haven't seen it but my mum's getting it for me for my birthday. Can't wait! I had to watch the trailor loads of times for Media Studies and it ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you know anyone famous?

    I've met Jacqueline Wilson at a book signing. (English writer - childrens/girls books) She wasn't very nice when I asked her a question though . . . I've also met ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: English vs American writers

    A retainer is somethign you put in your mouth, it's sort-of like braces but you can take them out. Hehe, I always have problems with this type of thing as ...

    Aug 24, 2008


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault