User avatar

BloodSunset

  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    *Thanks least you told me about this..unlike...*cough* SYLVERDAWN!* Real name- Cassandra Carousel (cassie for short) Character name- LethalStare age- 16 gender- Female race- Half elf, half vampire typ

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    Twisting my coats cloth in my hands, little droplets of water slowly hit the floor, "Well...that looks a little uncomfortable..." I bluntly state, looking at the man whose hands were ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    Taking the gun out of my pocket I hand it back to her, "I forgot who you were...but don't tell me to move aside." Coughing I turned from her, "I ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    My eyes widened at the sight of a gun, swiftly I slipped behind her, holding my pocket knife to her neck, "No one tells me to move aside...now tell me..what ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    Cassandra glared at the man, "I'll help you...how much are you willing to pay. I don't do nothin' for cheap and I sure in hells name won't make an acception ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Blah...I miss this was good while it lasted!

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    I hope its not to late to join, this looks interesting. Just tell me if it is and I will be on my way. Name: Cassandra Carousel (Cassie for short) ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Fianna- Sighing she walked towards a tree, slumping against it she held her face in her palms, "No one talks to me, eh? This is where Aaron could come in ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    She was dumbstruck, "What's with you all? You hate me or something? Or are you just not hungry...?" She took her hand to her chin, "You know if there is ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Fianna- Her stomach growled at the hunger that was irritating her, groaning she stood. She was a little wobbily but she managed. "Alright I'm hungry...I don't know about you guys ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    *anyone can volunteer >> just stuck a little xD* Suriyu- "I'm still waiting for a response," she said tapping her foot on the ground in frusteration.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Suriyu- Walking forward she stopped in her steps, "Would someone mind explaining to me why people are here? Or do I have to force out some answers," she said looking ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Fianna- She shook as the cool breeze brushed past her. Looking up she took in the scene of the ocean before her, glaring she pulled out a pocket knife, "If ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Suriyu- These voices were really starting to disturb her, made her seem like she was crazy or something. Grasping her head in her hands she tried to shake the noise ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Slicing another log in half she took a deep breath, wiping her hand over her forehead. "Nothing like chopping wood," she shouted raising the axe above her head again. A ...

    Mar 14, 2008


I continue to be a reverse hipster, I only do things after they've ceased being cool
— BluesClues