-
Re: Chains
*sorry, I was away for 2 days...cabin :P* Destiny~ "They leave their mark here you say?" She walked to the wall and gently felt the messages, each one had a ...
Sep 8, 2009 -
Re: Chains
Destiny~ 'A rebel town...one where equal?' the thought played over in her mind as she followed Kaz. 'Should I ask if I can join them...? But what use would I ...
Sep 5, 2009 -
Re: Chains
Destiny~ She looked around at everyone, it was as if she was completely useless, she had no idea what was going on. "Can someone please explain...what's going on here?" she ...
Sep 4, 2009 -
Re: Chains
*so im with you guys?*
Sep 3, 2009 -
Re: Chains
I with you guys? O_O*
Sep 3, 2009 -
Re: Chains
Destiny~ The man moved towards her and took a hold of her arm. She looked down, allowing her bangs to cover her face...she knew if she protected herself she could ...
Sep 2, 2009 -
Re: Chains
Destiny~ Destiny worked her way through the ever growing crowd, she had decided to sneak out of her house for a walk...after all lots was on her mind. She walked ...
Sep 2, 2009 -
Re: Chains
name- Destiny age- 18 gender- Female class- Slave appearance- Long black hair with a single thick bright red streak on the right side in front. She has slightly olive skin ...
Aug 31, 2009 -
Re: Lost Paradise
I'm Alive!
Jul 6, 2008 -
Re: Lost Paradise
I'm alive D:
Jul 6, 2008 -
Re: Lost Paradise
"Names Cassandra, call me Cassie but don't call me vamp girl..." she glared towards Ray, "And wait a sec...are you saying I can't log out? That I'm in coma?" she ...
Jul 2, 2008 -
Re: Kingdom of Rain
The silence that followed after her remark about getting payed was annoying. It had been about five minutes since anyone had spoken. Turning to look over at Charles, she walks ...
Jul 2, 2008 -
Re: Lost Paradise
"It's not feeding...I am healing. He'll get over it, as for my name..." she glared towards Tom, sending chills down his spine, "Well, I guess you'll find out. I'll come ...
Jul 2, 2008 -
Re: Lost Paradise
"Well aren't we a little cocky? Call me a queer all you'd least I'm not a misfit," she calmly said, looking at Fayne from the corner of her eye. Smirking ...
Jul 2, 2008 -
Re: Lost Paradise
Cassandra lay in a tree, trying to sleep...her health was dangerously low and she needed to ragain some of it, but the voices from below were really starting to bother ...
Jul 2, 2008
