User avatar

BloodSunset

  • Archive Re: Chains

    *sorry, I was away for 2 days...cabin :P* Destiny~ "They leave their mark here you say?" She walked to the wall and gently felt the messages, each one had a ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Chains

    Destiny~ 'A rebel town...one where equal?' the thought played over in her mind as she followed Kaz. 'Should I ask if I can join them...? But what use would I ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Chains

    Destiny~ She looked around at everyone, it was as if she was completely useless, she had no idea what was going on. "Can someone please explain...what's going on here?" she ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Chains

    *so im with you guys?*

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Chains

    I with you guys? O_O*

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Chains

    Destiny~ The man moved towards her and took a hold of her arm. She looked down, allowing her bangs to cover her face...she knew if she protected herself she could ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Chains

    Destiny~ Destiny worked her way through the ever growing crowd, she had decided to sneak out of her house for a walk...after all lots was on her mind. She walked ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Chains

    name- Destiny age- 18 gender- Female class- Slave appearance- Long black hair with a single thick bright red streak on the right side in front. She has slightly olive skin ...

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    I'm Alive!

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    I'm alive D:

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    "Names Cassandra, call me Cassie but don't call me vamp girl..." she glared towards Ray, "And wait a sec...are you saying I can't log out? That I'm in coma?" she ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    The silence that followed after her remark about getting payed was annoying. It had been about five minutes since anyone had spoken. Turning to look over at Charles, she walks ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    "It's not feeding...I am healing. He'll get over it, as for my name..." she glared towards Tom, sending chills down his spine, "Well, I guess you'll find out. I'll come ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    "Well aren't we a little cocky? Call me a queer all you'd least I'm not a misfit," she calmly said, looking at Fayne from the corner of her eye. Smirking ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    Cassandra lay in a tree, trying to sleep...her health was dangerously low and she needed to ragain some of it, but the voices from below were really starting to bother ...

    Jul 2, 2008


GET YER EYES AWAY FROM MY EYE SOCKETS >.>
— herbalhour