User avatar

BloodSunset

  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Fianna- Rushing across the deck Fianna slipped, falling and sliding into a remaining railing, grasping it she looked around in fear, 'Why now? Why now?' her thoughts raced. "Fianna!" Aaron ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Fianna- Water crashed against the side of the boat as Fianna ran around the room screaming and banging her head against the wall. "Fianna calm down, we need to go ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    "You have a piece of food on your nose Fianna," her eyes trailed down to her nose only to be flicked by her brothers finger, "Got you." "Aaron you really ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Fianna Areal Owens- "Beep beep beep!" screamed Fianna's cell phone alarm. Rolling over she covered her head with the pillow, "Five more minutes..." she yawned out tiredly. She had just ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Why I'm considered a psycho... (Chapter Two)

    I agree, it could use a little more imagery but then again this is a statement the girl is making into a tape recorder, but it would be nice if ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Why I'm considered a psycho... (Chapter one)

    I like this story, there are a couple mistakes with grammar use such as... Okay, after I took a shower, I collapsed. I was tired since I’d just run for ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    *I'm new to this whole thing but I'm willing to give it a try* Name: Fianna Areal Owens Age: 18 Sex: Female Description: Long black hair with red tips, dark ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heaven and Earth Book1 Betrayal:Prolouge-What Comes Your Way

    Alright, I noticed something that bothered me a bit. In a few sentences you use a word to many times, maybe find a word that could replace it yet means ...

    Mar 5, 2008


I hope I’m poetic and interesting and insightful and inspiring and fun and entertaining and all of those wonderful, beautiful things
— creeperfeverdreams