-
Re: The Mask
I enjoyed this poem. Its always good to write out feelings...and the way you did it in this poem was beautiful. My favorite part was when you were talking about ...
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: Fear.
I found this poem did reflect fear very well, but it also portrayed some type of abuse. It's short, and as others have said it would be good to expand ...
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: Second Best
My heart breaks in comparison, To that of glass, As I hit rock bottom again, My life passes to fast. Don't let me drown in this pain, Is my last ...
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: Kingdom of Rain
I hope its not to late to join, this looks interesting. Just tell me if it is and I will be on my way. Name: Cassandra Carousel (Cassie for short) ...
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: Adrift
Fianna- Sighing she walked towards a tree, slumping against it she held her face in her palms, "No one talks to me, eh? This is where Aaron could come in ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Adrift
She was dumbstruck, "What's with you all? You hate me or something? Or are you just not hungry...?" She took her hand to her chin, "You know if there is ...
Mar 20, 2008 -
Re: Adrift
Fianna- Her stomach growled at the hunger that was irritating her, groaning she stood. She was a little wobbily but she managed. "Alright I'm hungry...I don't know about you guys ...
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Soul Blader
*anyone can volunteer >> just stuck a little xD* Suriyu- "I'm still waiting for a response," she said tapping her foot on the ground in frusteration.
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Soul Blader
Suriyu- Walking forward she stopped in her steps, "Would someone mind explaining to me why people are here? Or do I have to force out some answers," she said looking ...
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: Adrift
Fianna- She shook as the cool breeze brushed past her. Looking up she took in the scene of the ocean before her, glaring she pulled out a pocket knife, "If ...
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: Soul Blader
Suriyu- These voices were really starting to disturb her, made her seem like she was crazy or something. Grasping her head in her hands she tried to shake the noise ...
Mar 15, 2008 -
Re: Soul Blader
Slicing another log in half she took a deep breath, wiping her hand over her forehead. "Nothing like chopping wood," she shouted raising the axe above her head again. A ...
Mar 14, 2008 -
Re: Soul Blader
name- Suriyu Kazagan age- 19 gender- Female race- Soul Blader personality- Cocky, Outgoing and a little insane. appearance- background- After an attempt to run away from home she returned to ...
Mar 13, 2008 -
Re: Adrift
Fianna- She had heard the womans voice just before she was thrown, 'No!' her mind screamed. "I can't-" she then was thrown overboard, "No! Aaron!!!" her hands reached for something ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Adrift
*they picked up an 18 year old? Sweet!* Fianna- Her chest kept heaving as she continued to weep over her loss. Her eyes blurry from tears she looked up to ...
Mar 12, 2008
