User avatar

BloodSunset

  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    I'm alive D:

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    "Names Cassandra, call me Cassie but don't call me vamp girl..." she glared towards Ray, "And wait a sec...are you saying I can't log out? That I'm in coma?" she ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    The silence that followed after her remark about getting payed was annoying. It had been about five minutes since anyone had spoken. Turning to look over at Charles, she walks ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    "It's not feeding...I am healing. He'll get over it, as for my name..." she glared towards Tom, sending chills down his spine, "Well, I guess you'll find out. I'll come ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    "Well aren't we a little cocky? Call me a queer all you'd least I'm not a misfit," she calmly said, looking at Fayne from the corner of her eye. Smirking ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    Cassandra lay in a tree, trying to sleep...her health was dangerously low and she needed to ragain some of it, but the voices from below were really starting to bother ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    *Thanks least you told me about this..unlike...*cough* SYLVERDAWN!* Real name- Cassandra Carousel (cassie for short) Character name- LethalStare age- 16 gender- Female race- Half elf, half vampire typ

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alone With The Sky

    This poem is fairly good. It's short but gets the feeling across. The rythm wasn't to bad and as one person said, removing and can make it a lot more ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    Twisting my coats cloth in my hands, little droplets of water slowly hit the floor, "Well...that looks a little uncomfortable..." I bluntly state, looking at the man whose hands were ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    Taking the gun out of my pocket I hand it back to her, "I forgot who you were...but don't tell me to move aside." Coughing I turned from her, "I ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    My eyes widened at the sight of a gun, swiftly I slipped behind her, holding my pocket knife to her neck, "No one tells me to move aside...now tell me..what ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain discussion

    I'm thinking we need to make it so not everyone is on a different path...need to figure out how to combine us all together.

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    Cassandra glared at the man, "I'll help you...how much are you willing to pay. I don't do nothin' for cheap and I sure in hells name won't make an acception ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Blah...I miss this was good while it lasted!

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Think You Know Me

    This poem is short, but really reaches out and makes sense. I actually feel like this poem connects with me. These two lines: Well, if you really know me, you'd ...

    Jun 19, 2008


Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown