-
Re: Chains
*sorry, I was away for 2 days...cabin :P* Destiny~ "They leave their mark here you say?" She walked to the wall and gently felt the messages, each one had a ...
Sep 8, 2009 -
Re: Chains
Destiny~ 'A rebel town...one where equal?' the thought played over in her mind as she followed Kaz. 'Should I ask if I can join them...? But what use would I ...
Sep 5, 2009 -
Re: Chains
Destiny~ She looked around at everyone, it was as if she was completely useless, she had no idea what was going on. "Can someone please explain...what's going on here?" she ...
Sep 4, 2009 -
Re: Chains
*so im with you guys?*
Sep 3, 2009 -
Re: Chains
I with you guys? O_O*
Sep 3, 2009 -
Re: Chains
Destiny~ The man moved towards her and took a hold of her arm. She looked down, allowing her bangs to cover her face...she knew if she protected herself she could ...
Sep 2, 2009 -
Re: Chains
Destiny~ Destiny worked her way through the ever growing crowd, she had decided to sneak out of her house for a walk...after all lots was on her mind. She walked ...
Sep 2, 2009 -
Re: Chains
name- Destiny age- 18 gender- Female class- Slave appearance- Long black hair with a single thick bright red streak on the right side in front. She has slightly olive skin ...
Aug 31, 2009 -
Re: War Mage
This story definetly intrigues me, now for the review you asked for. You say the main characters name is Ashara, I think that his name should be stated at the ...
Aug 26, 2008 -
Re: Bitter Sweet cover
The wonders of photoshop huh? Well, I think you did a fairly good job on this, I can't put my finger on it but something seems a little off, it ...
Jul 17, 2008 -
Re: Drawing of a hand
Alright, since I'm not that great at hands I really think you did a good job. As others have said the fingernails are to big, next attempt maybe make them ...
Jul 17, 2008 -
Re: A drawing done on the computer
awww thank you ^-^
Jul 17, 2008 -
Re: A drawing done on the computer
He seemed to really like it...anyways...heres the link. Don't be to harsh because I know I'm not that great.
Jul 17, 2008 -
Re: Faded Heart
My love for you is eternal, My love for you is strong, My love for you is lethal, But you want it gone. My hands are shaking, My heart is ...
Jul 17, 2008 -
Re: Lost Paradise
I'm Alive!
Jul 6, 2008
