User avatar

Bloo

Bolt

  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    (I'm just gonna skip ahead a bit) Nick-Friday morning~~ Waking up slowly i found Lei on top of me. She was sleeping softly on top of me. I was tempted ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nick~~ I hobbled back to my room then stopped by Lei's room. Walking in the open door and found Lei in her room. Knocking on the door I waited for ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Ryan~~ For some reason they had let me walk freely. They didn't even send me to training that often. That day i wandered the halls aimlessly, that's when i saw ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nick~~ Passing out of the door I intended to go to the skate park and ask for a delayed tryout. I limped on and made it to the park. There ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Mike~~ "Listen." I said to the man in front of me. "I don't want to hurt you. I don;t want to hurt your wife, or kid of anyone else in ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nick~~ "Well looks like your the only one who remembered." I said after an hour had passed. Me and Lei had just been sitting in the band room writing music ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Mike~~ Eventually Drake came to visit us. "Now we will be landing soon. Now when we do I want no lose cannons." He said eyeing me. I extended a venom ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Vergessen Academy}

    *same here*

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Academy for Heroes-In-Training

    I looked over the new guy. "So what you been up to spidy." I said with out dropping my book. "Hod did you know." asked shocked. "You got some web ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *its actually tomorrow* Nick~~ "Lei, just one thing." I shouted after. She stopped. "First rehearsal tonight my room, I'll call you when its time." "kay." Lei shouted back and ran ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Gary~~ "Well this random guy would like you to follow him." I said then got up running. Kelly followed me trying to catch me. Eventually i found the house and ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nick~~(off of JC's post) Before I could even react I was in mid kiss. Which was coo. We parted lips and I looked in her eyes. "You know you are." ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nick~~ "Sure, call me when you can leave." Tony said then everyone left. "well i guess i have to get back to my room." I sad. We both got up ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nick~~ "See my dad is very strict." I explained. "He wants me in all brain classes and stuff like that and other junk. So I was heading to my room ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nick~~ The door crashed open. Lei was standing in there panicked. "Hey." I said with a mouth pull of jello. She quickly looked me over then got even angrier. "You ...

    Mar 5, 2009


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline