User avatar

Bloo

Bolt

  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Gary~~ "Wow." Was all I could say. "All that over getting you a bit wet. You got some problems." I told her as she stomped off. But I dropped it. ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Hey can someone bring me in.

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    I'm dropping out sorry.

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Gary~~ "CANN OPENER" I shouted as I dove into the pool. A huge wave was sent out hitting Julie and JOseph hard. Laughing I swam around the pool. The party ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nick~~ Waking up in the hospital wasn't a big surprise. I looked to see Lei in a a chair snoozing. Not wanting to wake her I hit the nurse call ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nick~~ Jared got up drunkenly then began to wobble forward. Then after a few steps he began to charge. His eyes set on Lei. I could she her terrified and ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The War of Flight

    Name: Alex Kendo Gender: male Rank: bomber first class Airship: Lexploder Power: Time Age: 16 Personality: He is a usually calm person, likes to spread that aspect to others, which ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    JC: We skipped ahead in the day to the party, right now we are decorating.

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Evan~~ After ditching the car I ran into the town. Selecting a good looking store I ran in covering my face with a mask from the car and held my ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nick~~ "Hey May." I said. As i hobbled in. "so wheres my stuff." I asked. "Huh." She asked. "My stuff. I had someone bring it down...oh there it is." I ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nick~~ "No I can't" I said. "I gave you that because i want to not because i expected something back." "Well I want you to." Lei said. And the way ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Evan~~ Darting through the bushes I made sure not to make a sound. The area was thick with much foliage so I could walk through and not be seen. But ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nick~~ Health was just as funny as last time. The teacher studdard, and sweat and dropped things as he talked. He was probably still a virgin and hoping no one ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Name: Evan Gender: Male Age: 15 Special ability: He is an element manipulator, able to control the basic elements. Though when he fights when he chooses one he can not ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Ryan~~ The rumbling got me up. "here I'll get some food." I told her. Getting on line I picked two of everything on there and brought it back. "there should ...

    Mar 6, 2009


"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
— Albus Dumbledore