User avatar

Bloo

Bolt

  • Archive Re: Night Fall

    For a first mission? Maybe a scouting mission. they found one of the camps and the mission is to scout it out. Take a head count, survalence positions, etc. That ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    * I think she means the a girls clothes section.*

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Gary~~ "No Ballow is. Has been the whole time" I said casually. "So how long till we get to the airport." Kelly asked. "Well considering we can;t take the one ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    * it doesn't matter if you remove the words, the post spot will stay and still take the room* Gary~~ "Ballow independent. Good one." I said from my seat behind ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall

    I think Chunin would be good. So that we can do higher rank more important B rank missions. And then one of us can be a jounin and take us ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall

    Hey lizzifer can I claim Violet for Cole. for the age difference he could just have a late birthday.

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Name: Zeke Age: 16 Sex: male Status: Skater techie (is that okay) Description He has white hair that usually has some singe of black from grease. He has blue eyes ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    No we are not brother and sister. And you could have at least (the word(well words) is at least not unleast. ) put all that in one post. The page ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall

    Name: Cole Sasi Age: 15 Gender: male Nation: Leaf Personality: He is a a clown. No one expected for him to graduate, or even get in, but he did. He ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Kevin~~ My parents hadn't come today. They had been busy so they couldn't make it. But instead I was greeted by the girl I had meet the day before, Kori. ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Tony~~ I don't know why but latly I had been so distant. Never around, always away. So today I finally left my isolatted room and went to see Alyse. And ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    *Okay, I guess sense I ended with landing in the anti-gravity bubble I'll put Evan there* Evan~~ "So where is everyone else?" I asked Robin as she flew us through ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Wait whats going on. I posted one thing, the lizzifer went another way then Lauren another. And Jok went with mine I believe, and Rider with lizzifer. So which one ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *well why not just post mostly as Kori...wait, I have an idea. Rider can I take over Tony.

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    *can somebody bring me in, and JC can I claim your girl :) *

    Mar 11, 2009


The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna