User avatar

Bloo

Bolt

  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    But who is the teacher for the sky group? We need one.

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG

    Nick~~ I looked over the bot named Jonah. "Hello," I said and extended a hand to shake. He took it then shook it, "Names Nick." "Jonah," He said. "So aren't ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG

    Wait where is Nick? I didn't see a Nick, I saw Jonah Olender, is that supposed to be him.

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG

    That makes 12, so can we start now?

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Costumed Vigilantes.

    Shock Bot "Hi," I said looking down at the woman,"Shock Bot is the name, robotics is my game." "Killer Monday," The woman said, "Is that suit hot, it looks really ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Wait, did Adam and Shannon do it? And he I am posting Nick's revenge, so that's not it, but he will still use it.*

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG

    Name: Nick "Twist" Olender Gender: Male Age: 11 Personality: He is a dare devil clown. Always pulling a prank, or doing and outrageous stunt. When he isn't doing that though ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nick~~ "Man you will be fine, I know what to look for, I've done this before," I told Adam as I hopped into the drivers seat. "You mean you've-" Adam ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    I changed Koka to shade, I don't like having my self by in charge of my other character.

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Costumed Vigilantes.

    Real name - Jenna Hepkim Hero name - Miss. Pyro Sex- female Age- 24 Appearance - She has waist length brown hair, her eyes are bright bright blue, she is ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    I tweaked Koka's attack style.

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Name: Koka Age: 25 Gender: Male Country of Origin: shade Personality: He is very bold and daring. He will not back down from a challenge. Has a very short fuse ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Apocalypse

    changed my profile to fit the new plot

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Hey should I post Koka on here to?

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Whispers

    Name: Alex "X" Maro Age: 15 Appearance: He has medium length brown hair, pale blue eyes that seem to have to much knowledge for his age. He is tall with ...

    Mar 15, 2009


The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
— Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians