User avatar

Bloo

Bolt

  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Okay I'm gonna knock out two stones with one bird (or whatever the saying is) I will skip to the next day to help with the block, and bring Jamie ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Nick~~ "Who's Razor Edge," I asked from behind Ben. "A healer." The senior said, still pushing them back, "With a sword. Let us and the teachers handle this." "No way ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Okay guys I'm going to kill of Ballow soon. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gary~~ "So..." Kelly said nodding her h

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Wait Texan. Sense Gary, and Kelly are both going to be at Harvard, wouldn't they just be saying See yas? Just wondering before I post.

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    I am, but I need somewhere to post him in. I asked someone to bring him in for me, and also I said this "After Maria's birthday skip, I am ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nick~~ Me and Lei hopped in my car after the movie, I saw Mike shot me a jealous look. I sneered back happily and he climbed into his. The girl ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    *for now just have the characters go home, I'm gonna have Henry call them back to the base later*

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Mike~~ "I know, but I want to stay here. The movies really good, I have been waiting to see Watchmen," I told her just as the blue guy finally showed ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The time/space bar and grill

    Zeke: Randomness James: What is so random? Zeke: No idea

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    JC; yeah I know, you usually write about the nice boy crazy girl. Mike~~ After I dropped the girls bags off I found out everyone was going to the movies, ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    What don't you read mine, I had Nick go to Adam's room, you can go with that. Your such a hypocrite.

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    I was just saying, Jeez your self. Also Why was there a Rhino in the battle, and why did Jack just get healing suddenly. Nick~~ I got up slowly and ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Well I believe Skull's and Amon's are open to join a group, and you can make up a character to join your group as well. So there can be a ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    * here JC I'll bring Jazz in* Mike~~ After I parted with Lei and Nick I began to realize that I like Lei. As wrong as it was, I did, ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    *Then why are they acting scared around your character. Because they are afraid he is like him, which means they are afraid of him.

    Mar 29, 2009


There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling