User avatar

Bloo

Bolt

  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    Zack~~"Yeah got it," I said and went to the crates, "Ah here it is," IK said and removed one, and revealed something else. "Why are you two in here?" I ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boys VS Girls

    sure

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    I'll just start us off. By any chance can we win this fight Billy, Incognito. We did just lose, badly. I won't make use win yet though Cole~~ "We need ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts 2.0

    No it is placed 6 years after the final battle.

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Rider, can I post starting the battle between use and Incognito and Billy's characters. Also who do you want to fight, cause I'll do that to, I think Cole and ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cut & Paste

    David~~ I was torn, we needed everyone to stay together, but I couldn't leave them to get her back, what if something happened. But then again, it wouldn't be that ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Mike~~ "looks great," I told her. "Um yes here is a new one," Siad a employee, and headed Lei a carbon copy of it. "Why two?" I asked. "A stain," ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Rider I just want to run this by you, sense Itatchi is a swordsmen too. Me and DSF were discussing some stuff, two things just want to say 1: Can ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Mike~~ "Great!" I told Lei, "Glad I'm in the band with you." "So what do you play?" Lei asked. "I play Base. I guess Nick will be keyboard, and Tyler ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nick~~ "Sup," I said then took in the scene, "Aw I missed Lei play, I haven't heard that in awhile. Can you go again?" "Okay," She said and did the ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boys VS Girls

    Oh yeah. When did I give permission to start, and when did Fox fire become in charge?

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Mike~~ "Then play," I told her and dragged her to a near by music store. "Yes I'll take that guitar please," I said pointing to a plain looking guitar, the ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nick~~ "Yeah he's in Maria's room I think. I'll go get him," Mike said and went off to get Jamie. "So you coming," Lei asked. "Yeah, but we'll need Mike, ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boys VS Girls

    Hey is it to late for me to join?

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Nuclear Fallout- The Aftermath

    Oh one person left, who will it be?

    Apr 12, 2009


The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you're made of, not the circumstances.
— Unknown