User avatar

Bloo

Bolt

  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Thanks again Lethero. And Jok, sense my guy here, and your guys, are both vampires, but very different, I was thinking that there are different types of vampires in the ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Cool, also the electricity is the way he controls the magnetic waves, he charges them a lot. Also, sense I don't want to bring anyone in to studying who does ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Tiger, I added a bit to Zeke's powers. Tell me if it's okay, I won't use them till then though. Zeke~~ "Okay guys. We came to study, not to get ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nick~~ I had decided to stay in my room for breakfast that morning, I sent Jamie with the food instead, I got a few thanks, and a few words Jamie ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Um Zeke isn't really a drinker. He hates Alcohol.

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Sorry I took so long to reply. Incognito, I am going to send a jutsu perfect to end out guy, needs both of them to do, so either can strart ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Okay sense we are not allowed to describe sex on YWS, just making sure everyone gets that Lei and Nick did. Nick~~ Before I knew it we were on the ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nick~~ "Lei I know I messed up, I said that already. All I can do is say I'm sorry and hope you forgive me...though I doubt it will happen," Lei ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Zeke~~ "I was just trying to help," I said as Jason sat, his head on April's shoulder. "Well you did a lousy fucking job," Jason said. "Well if you had ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Avatar: Cycle Destroyed

    I think I'll just have Kezo alone for know, unless anyone else would be in a blimp to the earth nation Also I miss spelled my guys name it is ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Not exactly, but I can work with it. Nick~~ "Is that you Lei," I asked, still wasted and high, I had only been sleeping for a few moments before my ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Zeke~~ After Jason woke me up, I hopped in the shower, and then dried in an instant. Right after I changed I saw Mikael come up, with some pancakes in ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Name: Zeke Age: 16 Gender: male Appearance: He has short white even at it's short length is a mess most of the time. He has bright blue eyes, that flash ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Jok: My guys are a phoenix and a griffin. And I'm going with Lizzifer's post. Fawkes~~ "So Iron, what are we going to do?" I asked while we glided through ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Okay finally caught up. Now can someone bring me in please, both of my guys can be flying together.

    Apr 20, 2009


True belonging doesn’t require you to change who you are, it requires you to be who you are.
— Brené Brown