User avatar

Bloo

Bolt

  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Nick "What the hell would Seth want with your kid?" I asked. "Who knows? That guy is a psycho," Chad said. "Too true/ Hopefully a dumb one," I took out ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    Shane "The early bird catches the worm," I said, taking a roll of cash out of my bag. I handed the money to Beth. "Look, I don't want to sell ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    Nick "I'm down, just have to get my board," I said. "And with a little bit of febreeze, I might have some decent skates you could use, they're pretty tight ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    Nick "We're the lifeless robots?" I asked, rhetorical. "How are the kids who are trying to have fun, showing actual joy, robots? When you walk in here with no idea ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    Nick "Name's Nick, nice to meet ya," I told her. I gestured her to come closer. "Just me, or do those two already seem like a couple of love birds?" ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    By the way, that is German, off google translate, so it is probably wrong. Nick "Ich spreche kein Englisch, ich einen ausländischen Austauschschüler am," I said in the heaviest accent ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    Felt like something was wrong with that >.> *goes to edit* Also I'm gonna Edit Mike into this post after that. Edit: got halfway through, read Tiger's comment(copied her profile ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    Why I outta.... no one told me, eh? Name: Nicholas James Scirmini Age: 16 Grade: 11 Gender: Male Physical Appearance: -Nationality: American, originally from New York. -Height: five feet 10 ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    If I post I'll probably have the Hospital blow up

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Not yet, we still have 11 days! And no I did not memorize the date, I went to the first page of this one, followed the link to the archived ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Oh, lol, it isn't just for Chad. I just needed to say the final thing. So once someone gets an idea, goggogogogogogogogogoggogogogogoooooooooooo!

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    boooooooooored

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Well I am bored! So yeah, I'll post. Nick Seth spoke three words into the phone. "Sorry, wrong number." With a jerk of his head he threw the phone across ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Fine....um.....ah....ummmmmmmmm....ahhhhhhh.....umahhhhh......saaaaaa........craaaa......um........ :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: .......*takes a two tasers, presse

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    I'm still here....just not sure what to do right now, Nick was supposed to be held hostage, so now I need a new idea.

    Jan 17, 2010


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot