User avatar

Bloo

Bolt

  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    Usiko~~ Sadly Mando took all of his candy, or so he thought. Usiko had a few bags hidden in his sleeves and in the robe. After the confiscation though he ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Gary~~ when i came out of the car i almost feel to the ground. There in front of me was the picture of a dream i had had the night ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Ballow~~ I drove along the empty road, i was going at least 100 miles over the speed limit of 80. Then i saw a girl, she was standing next to ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Ryan~~ I looked around, it was still light out, maybe around noon. I was walking through the hills around the town when i first saw the smoke. It came out ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    Okay, I'm bringing in a new guy, i wanted there to be at least one never knew about the others, person so here he is, you can introduce him stealing ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    * well i would but the rules are as i said, you have to post at least once every four days, and its been passed that, so she gets auctioned ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games (A tribute to Suzanne Collin's novel)

    I stood with the others scowling. Why me, i hated work, i was an intermediate fighter, and coning people would be hard to do here. I heard the announcer yell ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    Mando~~ Not knowing the strange child i attacked him, but when my student defended him i let it go. Then i searched for usiko. "i'm opver here" came from a ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    * anyone want Chupatoasta's character, she never posted for her, it is up for grabs, but if no one wants it she will be gone, and i mean dead* Evan~~ ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    * i meant 40 minutes till the arrived in my last post sorry, so lets say it took 35 minutes to arrive* Brad~~ As i heard the tear in the ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    Usiko~~ On the word of candy i flew to my bag. I began to dig my stuff out and it began to pile around me as i went flying out. ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Gary~~ As always i had to plug my noise in the gas station bathroom. It was so disgusting. After i had thoroughly washed my hands i used my foot to ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Mike~~ I saw Mikael from my spot in yard as he left. After a few seconds he began to run at a great sped away, from us. Hes running away, ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    Usiko~~ I looked at the sand dog in amazement. "cool pet" i said "thanks, so do you know" Aro said "what" i said. I was to busy staring at the ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    Evan~~ "My family farm. It is upstate, we use it as a vacation home in the summer, but no one is there this time of year. We can hide out ...

    Feb 13, 2009


Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness
— Allen Ginsburg