User avatar

Bloo

Bolt

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    So, I just got a hair cut. So here is the new picture.

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Me and Bolt...please oh please.

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Does Snoink Sleep?

    I bet she was asleep when she did those.

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Well, here is little old me SO, ya.

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Official Polls Re: Are ghosts real?

    If there are ghosts, I am really a tiger from Alaska named Spencer, who is on the run from the cops for accidental pushing someone off a cliff and eating ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: POLL: Who do you think will win the World Cup?

    I'mma go with *closes eyes and throws a dart* Whatever that hit....oh, sorry Ben. Good news, you are about to win the world cup!

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: First Impression

    I was thinking, by the username "Must be as fun as a rock." Then I didn't really pay attention to you, not enough to get an impression. Then I thought ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Where'd your username come from?

    Um ... I like the colour blue. Yet you are moldy! I call liar!

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Where'd your username come from?

    When I was wee little lad I used to day dream lot, I still do but whatever. At the time my day dreams were more of a TV show. It ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Last Paladin and Miley Cyrus Bolt and DQ Bolt and Justin Bieber That girl is ugly, man. But at least she could buy me stuffs. Also, Angermanagement and a pair ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Last Paladin and Miley Cyrus

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Mr. Knightley and Also, Nutty(Whiteshadow) and Julian Smith.

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Lauren...I wants to go to there.

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    With any luck, Bolty will be matched with his pizza (yet another object) in due course. Although I think this is one of those mating rituals in which one eats ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Bolt and his many Alter egos. Keep it clean you guys! :P You seem to think that is an insult.

    Jun 16, 2010


shady and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws
— Atticus