User avatar

Bloo

Bolt

  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    Nick "We're the lifeless robots?" I asked, rhetorical. "How are the kids who are trying to have fun, showing actual joy, robots? When you walk in here with no idea ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    Nick "Name's Nick, nice to meet ya," I told her. I gestured her to come closer. "Just me, or do those two already seem like a couple of love birds?" ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    By the way, that is German, off google translate, so it is probably wrong. Nick "Ich spreche kein Englisch, ich einen ausländischen Austauschschüler am," I said in the heaviest accent ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years DT

    Can Shane squeeze into Chad/John/Duncan's room?

    Feb 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years DT

    Shane could have a roommate, he could be growing in like an old classroom or some basement.

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    Felt like something was wrong with that >.> *goes to edit* Also I'm gonna Edit Mike into this post after that. Edit: got halfway through, read Tiger's comment(copied her profile ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years DT

    Rider, Matt and Nick?

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    Why I outta.... no one told me, eh? Name: Nicholas James Scirmini Age: 16 Grade: 11 Gender: Male Physical Appearance: -Nationality: American, originally from New York. -Height: five feet 10 ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Why do people feel guilty about not reviewing?

    Been here for over a year, with 26 reviews, not a bit of guilt. Moral of this, don't be like me.

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    If I post I'll probably have the Hospital blow up

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Not yet, we still have 11 days! And no I did not memorize the date, I went to the first page of this one, followed the link to the archived ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Need an Avatar? [Closed]

    Anything ya want

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Need an Avatar? [Closed]

    *looks at link* eh, I'll take one I guess, this one bores me at the moment. Just use my name, I guess. thanks

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Check How Much You've Grown

    This is pure noob in its worst form...bow to my newbness! :twisted: well i can not fully critique it being its so short and not really finishing but pretty good ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Oh, lol, it isn't just for Chad. I just needed to say the final thing. So once someone gets an idea, goggogogogogogogogogoggogogogogoooooooooooo!

    Jan 24, 2010


Forever is composed of nows.
— Emily Dickenson