User avatar

Bloo

Bolt

  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Nate and Elinor Brynn

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: John Steinbeck's "Of Mice & Men"

    I HATE this book so much...all of Steinbeck's actually, just so boring and slow to me.

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Hey, want to hear a story? Cause I got an EPIIIIIIIIC one for ya!

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Weeds

    Shane I shrug as she leaves, and go to pick out my own room. I find the other rooms are taken, so I dump my stuff on the last one, ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Weeds

    Shane "Not really an expert on this layout myself," she looked a bit disappointed, I couldn't really give her nothing, hey if she didn't sell, I didn't make as much ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Weeds

    Shane "Not here, not in the open like this" I said. I tried to pull Beth away, but she held firm. "Either you tell me what;s going on, or no ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Need average writers, no matter what you write!!!

    What genre do you write, and why? I like to write fantasy mostly. I do because it gives you no limits to what you can do, it can also be ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Weeds

    Shane "And I would never forget about you," I said jokingly as I sprayed water on the last plant. I placed the bottle down on the table, and took a ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Submission Call For YWS News!

    Idea for a weekly thing! Bolt's Advice shop! People PM me their questions, and then I write up answers to them in it. To make it hidden, there could be ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Submission Call For YWS News!

    Bolt ->> Good question. Unfortunately, without seeing an article like that, I really can't say. However, as long as it makes a point, I think it'll be fine. I've also ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Reviews

    Another problem with the thank/rating for reviews is for new members. A lot of the new members, among others, is that they usually don;t take kindly to criticism. They don;t ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Reviews

    Yeah, coming from me this is sort of ironic, because I don;t review. Mostly because I can;t keep attention of it, put it off, and if I do would be ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: What do you want to see?

    This is sort of why I don't really go to the Storybook forums anymore. It was all the same story over and over, or one that I didn't like, or ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Girls

    Sexist pigs! Aw, you're so nice

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Omegle Games

    So I shouldn't go to an tell people about YWS? How about Ritingsuckss.net?

    Mar 22, 2010


Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird