User avatar

Bloo

Bolt

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for not having that badge. (Also, I was using this username before that stupid movie came out >.

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for not letting me ban LittlePetRock.

    Apr 7, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Academy Redux! DT

    Stupid sleeping, why did you make me miss this D: Name: Bart Bishop Gender: Male Age: 17 Ancestor(s): Barry/Bart Allen (The Flash) and Elle Bishop (Heroes) (Not directly) Home: He ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for making me emo!

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Bother Me

    Well actually Bother Bolt, but that's semantics. So, I got a weird advice thing into YWS news, problemo, I forgot to say to send me more questions, or maybe people ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for using * thingies gets old fast...its the same thing, and nothing to really see) (Also, Avatar was boring, aside from effects, sucky)

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Hey, I'm Karl, and I fell in love one day.

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for a bland avatar!

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for smilies.

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Weeds

    Shane I looked at David. I wondered if Beth had befriended him solely as a buyer, because this dude lived in 4:20. I put my hand out, gesturing for David ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Weeds

    Shane Noon O'clock finally hit, and I went off to find my Film studies class. I walked with my other room mate, Maria, over to the cafeteria, after lunch she ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for being in the wrong place at the wrong time

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: The Never Ending Story...

    be house wives, and so they lead a rebellion and forced women back into the kitchens...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Feat

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Submission Call For YWS News!

    xD My Advice thingy got in it xD,

    Apr 4, 2010


Poetry is thoughts that breathe, and words that burn.
— Thomas Gray