User avatar

Bloo

Bolt

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for noticing it.

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *spins around, spraying everyone with Whipped cream, chocolate flavor.*

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a party, with :elephant: s -inserts coin-

    Apr 9, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Academy Redux! DT

    There are many Yoshi, its the species name. Yoshi(the green one that had his games) is more of a hero, but the rest aren't as much.

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Secrets of a School

    Shane I felt his eyes, they were stationary, watching me, as if I were a dead body. While not entirely wrong, it was still sort of creepy. "Sorry, I space ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Secrets of a School

    Shane I swore as I ran up to the school. I had fallen asleep on the train, and they had to stop and drop me off about three miles away ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Academy Redux! DT

    Side note though, why did you sign up for it, if you didn't know what it was? lol

    Apr 8, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Academy Redux! DT

    Like a pet or companion. Like Pokemon. Or Yoshi.

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having no spaces in your multi-word name.

    Apr 8, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Secrets of a School DT

    That be great, thanks.

    Apr 8, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Secrets of a School DT

    Tiger said I could join this thing late, so, I'm gonna go read the posts, and edit my profile in here. Hope I can get in okay. Edit: Oh, and ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get an Pokeball too, with a wild Fraligator who wants to eat you in it. -inserts a paper coin-

    Apr 7, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Cloud 9 DT (Applications closed!)

    Name: Olli Banger Estimated Age: 20 Gender: Male Appearance: *Will look for a picture after this posts* Personality: (Yay!...I hate writing personalities out, I feel so repetitive most of the ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Nothing but me socks.

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Homework Help Re: Chemistry help needed

    When something gets hot, it boils at some point in time. Boiling Point. /bored

    Apr 7, 2010


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost