User avatar

Bloo

Bolt

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    banned for having such a cool avatar

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    banned for having a piano avatar, it is boring.

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    No, and dream walker already guessed it. But the guy over girl thing is right, though i wish i could skate board, but i can't. and you are, invisible. No ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Mike~~ "i'm sorry" i whispered. "i can't" and then with that i ran off. i had make sure though to cut Drake two more times though as i did. then ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hola amigos

    i know i'm not new here, but i felt like doing this. so like i said ciao amchi

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    3/10 \ kind of creepy

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ninjas of the leaf

    Me and Kenta were now getting the feel of it. I was able to fuse our chakaras together and made the water jet into a tree, sending a shock wave ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Olympus

    Evan~~ I heard a gentle click and then the room was flushed with light. I saw an open door and crawled out of it. But immediately wished i hadn't. Out ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Mike~~ i heard the scream from my spot in the bushes. I had come back after we set up camp to get Drake, then i had planned to wait here ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    I saw the others go and they filled up Matt's car. I still wanted to go so taking some rope form his trunk i loped it around something grabbed onto ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    after learning what it is i go with 4/10 it is boring and refers to a i book i have heard lots of bad talk on.

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    yeah i do love them, aside from my quivering fear of heights TPBM: loves dogs

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Half Blood

    RYAN-ZUES~~ I knew my teammates would be close to the flag by now so i was fighting harder. I wiped out both swords and charged them with electricity. Then i ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Long black hair kept in a pony tail, medium height and big blue eyes and also dead on, except m eyes are a blue green mix, leaning to neither

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    banned for having a brat in there avi (also i changed mine twilight is not in it, or at least the word)

    Feb 19, 2009


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy