User avatar

Bloo

Bolt

  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Evan~~ After ditching the car I ran into the town. Selecting a good looking store I ran in covering my face with a mask from the car and held my ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nick~~ "Hey May." I said. As i hobbled in. "so wheres my stuff." I asked. "Huh." She asked. "My stuff. I had someone bring it down...oh there it is." I ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nick~~ "No I can't" I said. "I gave you that because i want to not because i expected something back." "Well I want you to." Lei said. And the way ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Evan~~ Darting through the bushes I made sure not to make a sound. The area was thick with much foliage so I could walk through and not be seen. But ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for being POTAFan1973.

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nick~~ Health was just as funny as last time. The teacher studdard, and sweat and dropped things as he talked. He was probably still a virgin and hoping no one ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Name: Evan Gender: Male Age: 15 Special ability: He is an element manipulator, able to control the basic elements. Though when he fights when he chooses one he can not ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    you get a world of warcraft account -inserts coin-

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Ryan~~ The rumbling got me up. "here I'll get some food." I told her. Getting on line I picked two of everything on there and brought it back. "there should ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    I got another, skunks.

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    (I'm just gonna skip ahead a bit) Nick-Friday morning~~ Waking up slowly i found Lei on top of me. She was sleeping softly on top of me. I was tempted ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    I wanted Blue and Orange. But fine. And I think the mascot should change. That one is so overused in.I think we need something black and white and odd. Like ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: No Originality!

    This just brought up a conversation i had with a friend earlier in the week. Pokemon- It used to be a good show to me. But then it just went ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    hello peanut and kick. Welcome to our little slice of heaven YWS. Its a lot of fun here. And there are a lot of good reads. And when your not ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nick~~ I hobbled back to my room then stopped by Lei's room. Walking in the open door and found Lei in her room. Knocking on the door I waited for ...

    Mar 6, 2009


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein