User avatar

Bloo

Bolt

  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    * No the plan was to skip after parents day. I'm bringing Kevin in now.* Kevin~~ "Savages." I spoke as I left. Violence never lead to anything but more violence ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Gary~~ "Wow." Was all I could say. "All that over getting you a bit wet. You got some problems." I told her as she stomped off. But I dropped it. ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Hey can someone bring me in.

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    I'm dropping out sorry.

    Mar 8, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Hey Reina can I claim Kori for Kevin.

    Mar 8, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Kevins schedual A DAY World History Literature P.E. Lunch Itlian B DAY Chemistry Algraba Creative Writing Lunch Study hall

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Gary~~ "CANN OPENER" I shouted as I dove into the pool. A huge wave was sent out hitting Julie and JOseph hard. Laughing I swam around the pool. The party ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Name: Kevin Hepkin Age: 15 Grade: 10 Gender: male Description: He has very short blond hair, just above buzz cut, bright green eyes, he is 5 foot 7 and has ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nick~~ Waking up in the hospital wasn't a big surprise. I looked to see Lei in a a chair snoozing. Not wanting to wake her I hit the nurse call ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    It almost is the longest, one of them at least most die before twenty pages. And I vote panda to. I can't picture Nick as a panther of jaguar.

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nick~~ Jared got up drunkenly then began to wobble forward. Then after a few steps he began to charge. His eyes set on Lei. I could she her terrified and ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The War of Flight

    Name: Alex Kendo Gender: male Rank: bomber first class Airship: Lexploder Power: Time Age: 16 Personality: He is a usually calm person, likes to spread that aspect to others, which ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    JC: We skipped ahead in the day to the party, right now we are decorating.

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: You can't handle the truth

    Can you handle it. Can you. Well I'm Ryan. I live on Long Island New york. (And that's all the details you can get, How do I know your not ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Okay JOk101 brought this to my attention. These people have to strong of relationships. I mean they have known each other what four days and they act like they have ...

    Mar 8, 2009


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson