User avatar

Bloo

Bolt

  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why are you questioning how he obtained his information?

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    well no, the chip was supposed to be in a high security vault in surround by a complex security system. Risa's team was supposed to knock out the heads off ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    James: yep. I met a pack of them in my first adventure. They were cool, they were in a rebel group against the oppressive king. They had awesome powers, sweet ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Villains

    Not at all, we need some more.

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Guys I think we should skip now.

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    MoonLight: I assigned Adam to the chip getting.

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    Henry~~ "Well first I will need your help to obtain a certain something. I need it before I can reveal the master plan," I said and picked something out of ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Okay I'll do that. November: May's funeral 13th, Maria's birth day 22nd (is that right December: 23rd-January 3rd, break at May's January: 1-3, break at May's February: 13-21st winter break ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    sorry I took so long to do this. Kevin~~ "So was your brother okay," I asked. "Well as well as he could be with Cancer. But yeah he should pull ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Yeah but community characters never are used, or only by one person. So JC may have her later on.

    Mar 25, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Yeah, I was going to say that. Also guys how about a February break ski trip, with everyone.

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Forever, they got a week of detention for it.

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Hey forever, can I claim Natasha, i think it would be funny for them to be together, sense they hate each other. Nick~~ "You know you are a good principle. ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    It is boltageman, not men, but what ever. Okay so when are we skipping to, the service, or Christmas. Also I oppose to the party, because If only one person ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Well JC's post we shall go with. Because her was longer, and obviously worked on more.

    Mar 24, 2009


gonna be honest, i dont believe in the moon
— sheyren