User avatar

Bloo

Bolt

  • Writing Activities Re: Make a movie trailer

    Oh I am so going to make one of these. But seeing as I haven't even finished most of my book I need to think about this extra hard. And ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Big Brother's Avatar

    Oh I like the new one. Darth vader in a suit, made me laugh a bit, and looks cool. I give it a 10/10. :D

    Mar 29, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Yeah but Maria and Shannon might figure out she is May. I mean if you lived with her for about two months you would learn what they are like at ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Nick~~ Before I could stop him I got his power, but it wasn't my only. I quickly changed into slow time and using telekinesis levitated a variety of objects over ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Am I the only one on YWS when i have homework?

    I do have homework, but very little and for the stuff I have I have this stuff to help. In school I have this schedule 5th period-lunch 6th-study hall/ tech ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Good, I made Mike for drama and comedy purposes. *laughs evilly throwing fire works* I love ruining fictional lives *laughs evilly some more*

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    * you have post 5 times, and your last post before 64 was 28 pages before. So that is a long time. And so you probably should have asked if ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Kind of, though I prefer long ones. TPBM: Hates the color yellow

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for over using the banned for banning.

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    7/10 I no longer like the sparkles or the pink.

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9/10 I like the message of the first, and the other part sounding cool.

    Mar 29, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Oh yeah, I forgot May/June was in Lei and Alyse's room. So remember Lizzifer, Mike is your roommate. Also to Mike's roommates writers, you can make him get very well ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Everlast

    Ryan~~ I climbed up to the surface from my cave. It was getting to cold in there for my liking, so I need some sun bathing to warm me. The ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Half Blood

    Ryan~~ I popped into the hades hidden cabin suddenly. "whats wrong here, I'm sensing some major kill joy vibes," I told them and saw them do a slight jump, "Now ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Mike~~ After we finished out small snacks and game we left the bakery. "So where to now. Your choice," I said hopping into the drivers seat. "Um, I don't know," ...

    Mar 29, 2009


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X