User avatar

Bloo

Bolt

  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A girly girl who hangs with the "Popular" crowd. Probably is very superficial. Patrick Mills.

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Nose its a league that supports gun, don't know exactly what it stand for, just that s it pro gun.

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Brandon An orphan with a server addiction to video game, and stuff like that. He very tall towering over must, though would hurt a fly (out side of a video ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    I am, but I need somewhere to post him in. I asked someone to bring him in for me, and also I said this "After Maria's birthday skip, I am ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nick~~ Me and Lei hopped in my car after the movie, I saw Mike shot me a jealous look. I sneered back happily and he climbed into his. The girl ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Hey guys, I meant to say this before, but I forgot. I'm leaving on the 8th, spring break, and I might not be online much till break is over. I'll ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    *for now just have the characters go home, I'm gonna have Henry call them back to the base later*

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Make a movie trailer

    Okay this will suck. [scene opens to a boy sitting in on a bed, his head is down, briwn hair in a mess] Narration: I always thought being adopted would ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Now, I guess everyone is okay with it so far, but the big man himself. We still need Rider to approve this, so don;t start preparing Jamie posts yet. Also ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Hobbes please don't stretch the page, edit and eliminate it please 7/10 funny but not that funny, and to cheesy.

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Big Brother's Avatar

    Hey who controls Big Brother. *waits to be called a clueless idiot* It's not 'who controls Big Brother' as you ask, it's who does Big Brother control. The answer is: ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for saying I copied him. When I have never even read his thingy you put under your user name and above your avatar. *waits to be banned for not ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Mike~~ "I know, but I want to stay here. The movies really good, I have been waiting to see Watchmen," I told her just as the blue guy finally showed ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The time/space bar and grill

    Zeke: Randomness James: What is so random? Zeke: No idea

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for questioning my royal blood.

    Mar 29, 2009


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes