User avatar

Bloo

Bolt

  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Yeah, I know no writers in m school to tell this place about. But even if there were, I doubt any would join.

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Wow never would have knonw that you two knew each other out of YWS. Nick~~ I didn't know what to say. Of course I should say she wouldn't, but the ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for thinking it is not freaky. Also I did not let her live there, I had no idea till a few hours ago, she is out of there now

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a load of melted chocolate dumped on you. -inserts coin-

    Mar 31, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    I think that would be hard to do. I mean they would not know anything really, I mean we are 73 pages in to the story. Plus no one would ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Nick~~ "Ah lets see. Well you met my Dad, Mike and Jamie already. So who else?" I said bringing them all in to my head, "There is my oldest brother ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    Name: Zack Macine Age: 16 Appearance (pictures allowed): He has very short brown hair, that is barley over a buzz cut. His eyes are a bright green with a permanent ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Jamie~~ "Why would I ask him about it?" I asked "Well because," Adam said. "But I already know," I lied. "What!" "Yep, first hand experience. It was awesome," I lied ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for living in my mind. Thats private.

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a magic snow man named "Icy" -inserts coin-

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Who doesn't? Its basically all I write, my book is fantasy, several short story projects I'm doing, and three long stories. Its my favorite genre. TPBM: Hates reading non-fiction (I ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Okay I'm gonna knock out two stones with one bird (or whatever the saying is) I will skip to the next day to help with the block, and bring Jamie ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Yep TPBM: Has gotten injured recently

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Trident

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    David. A strong willed man who has a drive to succeed. Even though all his life he has failed, because of his stature, clumsiness and among other things. But you ...

    Mar 31, 2009


Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
— Paul Brandt