User avatar

BlondieMissyAngel

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Army of The Rulers of the Earth-Prologue

    Hey Bro! "But then again, if this actually works, you really shouldn't begin a sentance with the word "but" especially a paragraph. I say get rid of it and capitalise ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Cherry Code- Prologue

    Lupis, What I haven't clarified, but what you will find out later in the story is that this "Prologue" is actually a snippet of a different chapter so with that ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Depressed God

    Hey there LastPaladin! I'm Missy! ok.... WOW! STUNNING work! I have to say that I love the way this is written, it has been said before that there's always beauty ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Cherry Code- Chapter One- The Prophecy

    Hehe thanks Sakura! GREAT idea about the men and children! I'll fix it right away! When i was writing that bit it didn't sound the way I wanted it to ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Hannah's Heartbreak

    Hey there EternalSleep, First of all, what a funny reason to write a song!! XD Now just a few things... A) what's with all the "..." action happening? if you're ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Cherry Code- Chapter One- The Prophecy

    Amiria!” Someone shouted in the distance. I sighed, why couldn't I be alone for more than a few minutes? “AMIRIA!" The voice of the woman was getting closer. Ugh. "Over ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Cherry Code- Prologue

    Yes and no. I was thinking more like a Lord of the Rings story, with the same main objective and the different stages of achieving that objective change slightly in ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Cherry Code- Prologue

    Dear ziggiefred, Thank you so much! Your review really helped and I hope that the corrections that I have now made help the story to be more gripping. I would ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Call of the Dragon-Prologue Newly Revised

    Hey bluewaterlily, LOVE the idea of a dragon story! So far with the prologue it's very captivating and had me wanting to read more! Well done with that! a few ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dark Sister

    Truth This is a really interesting poem. However there are a few things I don't understand. The wall can be overcome easily what wall are you refering to? is it ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hazel- chapter 2

    Hey Sweetie! First I should say that I really loved this chapter, it is, in a way, beginning a new adventure for Hazel although right now she doesn't know it. ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Cherry Code- Prologue

    All I could see was a blur of colour whizzing by me. I could hear only the crunching of the dead leaves beneath my feet and the wind howling in ...

    Nov 27, 2010


Saying Why-Double-you-Ehs is inversely like saying Ah-beh-Seh (Abc)... just say yewis it's cooler.
— Anonymous