User avatar

BlondieMissyAngel

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love lies . (Please review) (:

    Hey, This was a really emotional story, I could tell through the writing that it's a real life situation and that you went through pain when this was happening. What ...

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just another broken heart in the sand

    Hey guys, feel free to leave a comment. This isn't anything personal to me, just a random scene that I made up. feel free to leave and honest opinion!

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Cherry Code - Chapter Three - The Unexpected Company

    I pulled off a few hours before sunset, into secluded cove where I began to build a fire to keep me warm and ward off curious animals. While it was ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just another broken heart in the sand

    The wind gently tugging, At the tips of my hair My eyes closed Tears stream down my face Like a salty waterfall Winding its way down a smooth surface Without ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Cherry Code- Chapter Two- Saying Goodbye

    hehe Sakura, The reason Amiria keeps calling her Grandfather by his name is kind of to show respect. Even though he IS her grandfather, he is also the chief. The ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter one, the true beginning

    Chapter One, the True Beginning You can leave this out. We already know this information Felix Windbow was hunting when the tale begins of course he was when the tale ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Cherry Code- Chapter Two- Saying Goodbye

    I stared at my grandfather awestruck, praying that he just pulling my leg. Of course as was my luck, he wasn’t. Panic struck me like a lightning bolt and my ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Cherry Code- Prologue

    Tiger, ok how's this new version? I added some things to it! Let me know!

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Cherry Code- Prologue

    To my brother, whilst telling me the errors that Microsoft Word has found helps ME, it won't help you. look through to find mistakes YOU see then make sure that ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter, Voldemort and a cookie.

    hey Nike, looking for his belowed , Hermonie. I think you mean "beloved" He hasn't eaten for hours, because you were working in past tense before this should read, "He ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Munera - 8

    Hey there Bickazer! I must say this was great! His arm was broken and a few of his ribs cracked. I think you can use more discriptave words here for ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Cherry Code- Chapter One- The Prophecy

    Hey Ziggie! Thank you so much! I was thinking that it all looked a bit mushed together I just wasn't sure as to what I could do to fix it! ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Cherry Code- Chapter One- The Prophecy

    Thanks for the review Blue! Well I made some changes so tell me what you think! Regards ~Missy~

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: She's such a Drama Queen chapter 3

    Hey there! Ok I gotta say I love this chapter. It's not just a load of random nonsence. I enjoy how you tell it as it is. What she's thinking, ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Cherry Code- Prologue

    Hey Blue! hope the re-edited version is better! Regards ~Missy~

    Nov 28, 2010


You know how hard it is to feel like an extreme falcon-headed combat machine when somebody calls you "chicken man"?
— Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid