User avatar

BlondieMissyAngel

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: All just a lie?

    Hey there! I really enjoyed reading this! here are a few flaws, i hope you don't mind I just don’t really understand. I try to add all the bits up ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Everybody knows (Chapter 1)

    Hey sweetie! GO TEAM YELLOW~ so here's my suggestions I herded the sheep into the pen. is the pen small, big, wooden, metal? discribe it more “I’m done my chores ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Savior: Chapter Four

    I really enjoyed reading this but I did find it a bit choppy. How did Madison know all that? It was almost as if she had practiced it all. I ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Cherry Code-Chapter 5-Diving a little TOO deep

    "Amiria! Amiria wake up! Amiria can you hear me? AMIRIA!!!!" Astor's voice was drifting further away, I couldn't remember anything before then. All I was able to do was lay ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Call me Alice: Part Three

    I enjoyed this chapter alot but I feel as if there is pleanty of room to dive deeper into the conversation and Ashton's feelings and thoughts as this conversation is ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Call me Alice: Part Two

    Hey okay so Love love love! I'm really into the whole identity mystery thing but i think it's sorta like that Cinderella Story movie with Hillary Duff except instead of ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: 317 (1)

    Hey there =] So to start off i just wanna say that this is a very interesting story so far. You used very good word choices and I think that ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Cherry Code Chapter 4 - Going back in time

    Thanks so much for the review =] if I may ask why it was confusing at the beginning... have you read any of the other chapters? Thanks again *Blondie*

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Call me Alice: Part One

    Hey sweetie, oh my word this is like super awesome! =] I love it cause I can really relate to it. When I was in 7th grade i told my ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Cherry Code Chapter 4 - Going back in time

    I was five years old when a warrior named Kalani ran into my grandfathers cave panting,his face pale, blood smeared on his clothing. I didn't know what was going on ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hazel-chapter 4

    Hey hey hey angel face! I really loved this chapter! In all honesty I DO think it coupld use a little work. Grammer, spelling etc. Minor details that youp got ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Other Re: I didn't write this, my friend showed it to me!

    It's Friday Friday gotta get down on Friday everybody's looking forward to the weekend!

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Innocence

    Hey Cookie, TEAR TEAR TEAR talk about friken hectic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just another broken heart in the sand

    Hey guys, The reason this poem didn't flow is cause it's ment to be like her life was/is. It's choppy and doesn't fit together nicely. I don't know if I'm ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An angel sent from heaven above

    hehe love it!

    Dec 4, 2010


But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane