Random avatar

Blank_Ink

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stars

    Stars, see them high. And you. Get high. Off of them. Kings smile at you tonight- Down, on your tears, Wiped with a gentle hand. Whisps of a dream... Intruded ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: At least call me, mon amour

    I really love the section about Paris and Equal. Perhaps I'm interpreting it wrong, but it makes me think that, instead of seeing the big word, all this person does ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kiss Me Once; Hurt Me Twice

    It does sound more like a song. And, honestly, it's not something I haven't heard before. You should continue to revise it (hoping and assuming that you did that at ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My Love

    This poem actually made me think of my dad. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not... There were some grammatical errors, but it kept me reading. My ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Til Death Do Us Part

    I care enough to call, every night. Without fail. Life or death. Nearly gone, on the sidewalk, blood making a beautiful puddle at my elbow, And still dialing, to hear ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: temptation

    Short, simple, and to the point. I love it. I also love how you can make me remember some sensual moments of my own. Great writing. :)

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Our Last Kiss

    I will admit that the rhyming kind of did me in. Also, the way the poem is blocked together makes me think it'll never ended, which I've read in other ...

    Jan 28, 2008


I would always rather be happy than dignified.
— Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre