Random avatar

Blank_Ink

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't Long to be a Chart

    There will be no noise tonight, Just the sweet nothings of your harmonic breath. These last two lines bother me. In and of themselves, they're very good. I wish I ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: All for me

    Kind of reminds me of "10 Things I Hate About You", when she's actually reading the poem. Your rhyming really doesn't have a pattern. Some lines rhyme, while others don't. ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One in the Same

    When you come, I say, "I want to fly away, above you" And you look and nod and understand.

    Jan 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Writing Along The Lines Of Strange

    I don't know if you'd just rather not use punctuation, or you're just lazy. But I know that in some pieces, not punctuating correctly is done on purpose. I myself ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Little Prayer to God

    I sit, a Disney Princess coloring book on my lap. "Dear God... Once, I wanted to be a princess. Truly? I still do. Maybe you could lend me your shiny ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: ♥ Art Boy

    I love your descriptions of the boy. Do you ever just sit in a corner and observe people, write tidbits about their appearances and mannerisms? If you don't and you ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stars

    Originally, it had great breaks and spacing in the lines, but it didn't transfer over when I copied it. I know I really should go back and fix it. Hopefully ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Mutilations of the Male Against the Female

    I absolutely love this! The last line ties the entire poem together. Great job. I love the idea of her seeing her own coffin, and of how he "killed" her. ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It Might Not be Colorful, But At Least it'd be Real

    I never knew what to say. Tyler was such a hard person to get through. But there was always constant conversation- unless, of course, we were fighting or too lost ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Night

    The story has potential. I love the agony of it- as weird as that may sound. I do agree with Amelia's post. The best writers have the gift of making ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Drowning

    I feel like it ended too soon. Also, the rhyming scheme, or lack there of, kind of had me confused. Was it a rhyming poem or not? There was no ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Empty Summer

    I really love this. It totally has potential for a longer story, but I love it how it is. Your style is amazing. It flows so well! Good job.

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Diving for Pearls

    I felt like the entire poem was leading up to a climax that didn't happen. I enjoyed all except the last two lines. I really do think it just ended ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pretty Little Boy (rated for content)

    I actually really like it. It reminds me of a passage I read in a book one time, but for the life of me I have no idea what book, ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Beginnings Make for More Endings

    So, I'm Kelly. I have some fantasy about becoming rich off of my writing in the future, but don't we all? I really do not like people that say, "I'm ...

    Jan 28, 2008


Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn