User avatar

Bladesmith

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Don't Run Away

    Some very powerful description>>> me likes. I am most certainly interested in how your concept of magic will develop in the future (the part about being aware of the ruined ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Once Again

    this is... intriguing. This could be easily turned into a novel. Definitely a lot of potential and unanswered questions. You seem to have set the stage for a novel that ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The real chapter one

    You've set up an interesting situation with her mother and the rest of her family. I like this and can sympathize with her mother abusing her. To be brutally honest ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Nobles and Beggars *Part 3* (Continued)

    well done. Personally I would have not had them outline exactly where (what floor, etc.) they would be escaping by. I think that it could help contribute to the dark ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Nobles and Beggars *Part 2*

    So far this is turning out to be an awesome story. You did a great job of keeping the action up in part 2 to keep the reader hooked. When ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Nobles and Beggars *Part 1*

    Just clearing something up. I will admit i'm a weapons freak (yes i have a forge, anvil, etc. and make my own swords). You said "needle sharp" point of the ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Snatched

    The beginning is good, very good. Nice powerful description (reminds me of the way old legends tell of monsters). The end though is definitely a case of telling and not ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: An endless dream

    I will be completely honest. You just made my day. I just finished watching Inception again before i logged on and read this. Dreams! (enough said i think). Other than ...

    Jan 12, 2011


Look, a good poem is a poem that exists. Any poem you write is better than the poem you don't.
— WeepingWisteria