User avatar

Bladesmith

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Rahiem: Prologue

    (This is rated based on the content of the novel as a whole rating of each individual chapter may very) Prologue “To arms! To arms! We are under attack!” the ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nobles and Beggars *Part 3* (Continued)

    Alright, sounds good to me. the only other thing i can think of that kind of has me confused is the nature of damions character. he was the one you ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nobles and Beggars *Part 3* (Continued)

    well done. Personally I would have not had them outline exactly where (what floor, etc.) they would be escaping by. I think that it could help contribute to the dark ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 3 AM Speculation.

    I'm not a big poetry person, but i really like this. It strikes a chord with those who have been through something like that. I dont know if this is ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: bushcraft bowie knife

    Thanks. Actually i didnt put an edge on it because i was displaying it at a fair with little kids XD. for any of you in CT i have been ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: bushcraft bowie knife

    Yep, made the sheath too though a friend painted the dragon. Thanks everyone! right now im making a messer (a single edged one handed sword that is really just a ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: bushcraft bowie knife

    there we go. i had to adjust the size (it showed up huge o_O)

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: bushcraft bowie knife

    Hello. as my screen name suggests i am a bladesmith ( some one who makes knives and swords ). I saw this section and figured it might be cool to ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nobles and Beggars *Part 3*

    Absolutely awesome! Hilarious in a morbid and sickening way, which is strange but pleasing. Maybe i missed it, but why were they heading through the garden in the first place?

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nobles and Beggars *Part 2*

    So far this is turning out to be an awesome story. You did a great job of keeping the action up in part 2 to keep the reader hooked. When ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nobles and Beggars *Part 1*

    Yep ^_^ I started teaching myself about two years ago. most people take classes with a master bladesmith or some sort of lessons, but ive taught myself using only the ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nobles and Beggars *Part 1*

    Just clearing something up. I will admit i'm a weapons freak (yes i have a forge, anvil, etc. and make my own swords). You said "needle sharp" point of the ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Snatched

    The beginning is good, very good. Nice powerful description (reminds me of the way old legends tell of monsters). The end though is definitely a case of telling and not ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: An endless dream

    I will be completely honest. You just made my day. I just finished watching Inception again before i logged on and read this. Dreams! (enough said i think). Other than ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Research Re: Maps!!!

    It needs to stop! it has gone on too long! I have seen countless maps of fictional worlds and lands and the majority are horribly thought out! There are square ...

    Jan 12, 2011


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian